Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Saddle problems on Reverb post
  • ThePilot
    Free Member

Just got me a Reverb but try as i might I can’t get the saddle level.
    Anybody else or is it just me?
    And anybody got any set up tips?
    Bike is a Bird Aeris.
    Cheers

Rubber_Buccaneer

My reverb has two infinitely adjustable bolts. Are you reaching a point where one bolt has bottomed out? I can’t think why you’d have trouble on an Aeris. Have you got a picture?

ThePilot
    Free Member

The front bolt is screwed in really far, the back one just so it bites. I’ve got it almost level like that but not as i’d like it. Have swapped the clamps around to see if that helps but no. Will try to upload a pic…

Rubber_Buccaneer

I think there is an arrow on the clamp that should point forwards. And as far as I can see the Aeris doesn’t have a funny angled seat tube.

br
    Free Member

The front bolt is screwed in really far, the back one just so it bites. I’ve got it almost level like that but not as i’d like it. Have swapped the clamps around to see if that helps but no. Will try to upload a pic…

Are the bolts the same length? If not swap them around, if they are, use a longer one.

Have you the Reverb the right way around?

woodster

Sounds like the Reverb’s the wrong way round to me.

jam-bo

Sounds like the Reverb’s the wrong way round to me.

This. Head has a arrow on it as well as the clamp.

ThePilot
    Free Member

Do you know what, and i’m a bit embarrassed now, but I think you’re right, the Reverb is the wrong way round!
    Just turned it round and seen my error!
    Thanks everyone for your help 🙂

Rubber_Buccaneer

Haha. Lets maybe forget this one…or keep it at the top of page one like the infamous headset thread 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Saddle problems on Reverb post’ is closed to new replies.