Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • S-Works Stumpy FSR 29
  • KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

I’ve tested the Stumpy Carbon Evo 29 and liked it. It’s a contender for my next bike but…

Does anybody know why the S-Works Stumpy is not available in the UK?

Quite like the idea of a full carbon, 130mm version.

J273
    Free Member

Is the s-works full carbon then ? I thought pretty much all spesh carbon bikes had alloy rear ends.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

From what I’ve read yeah, full carbon, 130 travel front and rear, slightly shorter stays…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    J273
    Free Member

Ah ok didn’t realise that – I’m building a stumpy EVO expert model at the minute. No way near complete yet but looking forward to finishing the build after testing one a few weeks back.

I think cycle store are doing expert 14′ frame sets, maybe worth a look if your not set on the s-works model.

JCL
    Free Member

Minimum weight savings from the rear end. About 200g lighter but you loose a bit of the saving with the Brain which the bike doesn’t need IMO. The degree slacker Evo with the Pike is THE bike.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Yeah it’s the carbon expert evo I tested. Nice bike. You’ll have to post up your build when you’ve finished.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

The s-works would be a frame-only purchase anyway. Even if it was available. Which it’s not. Just not sure why though.

J273
    Free Member

That’s mine as it stands – As said long way off yet but hopefully it’ll be built in the next few months.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘S-Works Stumpy FSR 29’ is closed to new replies.