Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • So does anyone have a PSA on a 130 to 150mm new full sus frame
  • Rscott
    Free Member

SO after buying a Saracen at the beginning of April i have had it in my possession for a total of 3 weeks. It has had the bushings replaced and then the whole frame replaced the second frame had its bushings replaced and new im in the process of sending this one back again.

Compleatly sick of it, id like to say the customer service has been great and it did start grate but then communications got a little slow.
    SO im going to be asking for a full refund when they finally get back tome unless they can grantee to sort it (as the frame rides very nicely indeed.

So do we know of any frames In a sale (17inch 130 – 150mm travel tapered stearer, normal threaded BB, and 26inch hopefully with a 30.9 seat post) around £700 give or take a little

Sick to my back teath of dealing with his bike.

deviant
    Free Member

You may find some older (but still new) Nukeproofs about on CRC’s site, maybe also some of the Commencal Meta SX frames still in stock somewhere?

I loved my Sarscen Ariel, it was bombproof, built like a tank and had no play in it whatsoever, shame about your one though, I’d have another in a heartbeat!

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d hold your horses, can’t see them giving you a full refund when they could just throw another frame at you and tell you it’ll be alright this time.

Rscott
    Free Member

This is the second frame they’ve thrown at me, that’s the issue, I’ve been more than polite and patient but now feel that someones just taking the proverbial out of me.

teethgrinder

Aeris? 27.5″ but I’m sure (ish) you wouldn’t die running 26″.

tmb467
    Free Member

<wrong forum alert>
    Got a 2011 DW-link five spot in the classifieds
    <\wrong forum alert>

Rscott
    Free Member

second hands not really an option unless you accept credit card, and the real must is the 30.9 seat post due to having purchased a Thompson post that can no longer be returned due to the time (and fact its been used) that the warrenty not that its worth the paper its written on, has taken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘So does anyone have a PSA on a 130 to 150mm new full sus frame’ is closed to new replies.