Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • S A D lights
  • st

Thinking of getting one for Mrs ST as she’s convinced it might help here feel better through the winter (seem thining about Spring isn’t enough).

Anything worth looking out for?

nickjb
    Free Member

Use it in the morning rather than in the evening is all I know.

BillMC

I got one from Maplins for about £40, I felt an instant benefit but you do need it close to you and for at least half an hour.

cheez0
    Free Member

I struggled with this for a number of years but since having an ‘outdoors’ job I havent felt it at all during the winter.

Maybe get mrs ST to get herself outside a bit more? Get her a bike? Go for a walk at lunchtime, even if its raining?

I’d hate to be cooped up indoors all winter.

st

Ta all.

cheez, her bike is a summer accessory only, 6 of 10 school runs per week are done on foot and the other 2 days she is at work, she’s always had a problem with winter going into a kind of hibernation routine where she could sleep for England!

cheez0
    Free Member

Yeah, i agree its hard to break the cycle of ‘its crap weather, i must stay in, but if i stay in i’ll feel like crap’ but get her dressed up in a good waterproof warm jacket and get out and have some fun.

This time of year is beautiful out in the countryside, if she gets a few more weeks of not being sad, it’ll make the winter shorter anyhow, and whats not to like about that?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘S A D lights’ is closed to new replies.