Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ryde trace enduro rims 29mm internal
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Obvs they have enduro in the name so they are great, but does anyone have any experience of these rims?

Looking for a new wheelset , want at least 25mm internal rim width so not new hopes etc. stans flow ex is an option but they seem a bit too burly for me.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

N E 1 ?

matthew_h
    Free Member

I’ve just built a set for myself. Only fitted them to my bike last night so haven’t ridden them yet but from a build perspective they are very impressive. The offset spoke bed evens up the tensions side to side and makes for a really nice and stiff build. Rim weight is near-as-damn-it the same as a Flow EX (mine were 8g lighter than a Flow EX).

I’ve also built a couple of pairs of the Trace Trail in 650B and I’m part way through a 650B set of Enduros.

The 650B Trace Trails have been being ridden a fair bit and are working well.

Tyres went up tubeless really easily with a trackpump too and the width of the rim creates a nice rounded profile.

So far so good

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Hi thanks for the reply. I got the impression that the enduro rims were a fair bit lighter than flow ex 460gm instead of 510gm

i’m interested in the trail rims as well 420gm for vitually same internal width as flow ex but lighter , Very conscious that flow ex are too much for me, but really want 25mm internal width at least.

Do you mean the Trace Trails when you say they went up really easy and they create a nice rounded profile?

matthew_h
    Free Member

Both the Trails and the Enduros went up easily tubeless.

The Trails give a nice profile, the Enduros even better imo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ryde trace enduro rims 29mm internal’ is closed to new replies.