Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ryanair, session locked – can't get flight confirmations or back into the site.
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Another Ryanair nightmare.

At the point at which I made my flight payment an – ‘ Error, your session has been locked’ page appeared. Ive had no confirmation from Ryanair to confirm the flight has indeed been booked nor can I check on their ‘Manage Booking’ option, it simply returns me to their Error, your session has been locked page.

Is there anything I can do other than phone their ‘helpline’?

Rich
    Free Member

Try clearing cookies then check booking?

Pigface
    Free Member

Happened to me a while back, just gave up on them and went with Finn Air it was only £40 more and actually went where I wanted to go.

chewkw
    Free Member

Try another flying bus / airline or use CCleaner to get rid of the cookies then try again …

CountZero

Ryanair, probably your first error right there. 😉

retro83
    Free Member

use a different browser, e.g. chrome or firefox

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Clearing the cookies worked a treat, thanks.

I checked to see if the first booking went through, no confirmation if it and no email so fingers crossed I won’t be billed for it.

chewkw
    Free Member

mcmoonter – Member

Clearing the cookies worked a treat, thanks.

I checked to see if the first booking went through, no confirmation if it and no email so fingers crossed I won’t be billed for it.

Check your bank statement … in case they double charge you. :mrgreen:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ryanair, session locked – can't get flight confirmations or back into the site.’ is closed to new replies.