• This topic has 51 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by SST.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • RWC Day 6 Spoiler – New Zealand v Japan
  • NZCol

FFS no need to offload like that. I think they might aim for three figures tonight …

Stuey01
    Free Member

Wow! Sonny Bill! thats ridiculous.

hels
    Free Member

Sonny Bill did what ? I’m recording this so need to know about any highlights please !

donsimon
    Free Member

Harsh, but good call.

Stuey01
    Free Member

Sonny Bill did what ?

Skipped and danced around 3 tackles whilst waving the ball about in one hand before off loading to Nonu for the try. You need to see it.

ocrider

…over 60/70 metres… impressive stuff.

hels
    Free Member

Nice – Ma’a Nonu is one of my fave players too (good name, Hurricanes) so that will be worth a watch.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I love the contrast between RU and footie.

AB called off-side, players askes, “are you sure”, ref replies ‘Yes, I AM SURE.”

Nothing more, nothing less – but no doubt who is in control!!

Cliche point I know, but still relevent

DezB
    Free Member

I have never seen one-handed dummies thrown like that before! My screen is too small to see who it was, but that was brilliant. (the try that put them up to 77)

[edit] crikey, you switch screens for a few seconds and miss another try!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

What fight Japan showed – keeping attacking all the time – every ball they could get. Even after the 80 mins were up.

MussEd
    Free Member

Great finish there by both teams, sonny bill getting booed for kickng it out instead of carrying on for more. Brillian! Hats off to both teams…Glad I sacked off a morning ride now…

SST
    Free Member

Well I’m glad Japan got something anyway . . . Good spirit.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘RWC Day 6 Spoiler – New Zealand v Japan’ is closed to new replies.