Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • What bike you riding most right now?
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

A bit specific to multibike owners…

edit: sorry drac, posted in wrong forum, covering my tracks… badly…

Anyhoo, its the 456 for me, single ring, all but mud proof…

but I’m still leaping on the 100mm xc now and then and loving its light flitty nature. But its the 456 as the go to.

brooess
    Free Member

The winter roadbike:-(

tomhoward

Just spent 2 weeks in the alps with my intense slopestyle. So that!

Simon

Mid 90’s GT Timberline set up on the turbo trainer 🙁

HTTP404
    Free Member

The road bike.
    Scott CR1.
    I’ve forgotten what a mountain bike is.

Kuco

Cannondale super six.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

roadbike

Drac

Hahaha I thought I was going mad.

Harry_the_Spider

This.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I’ve given up protecting the ‘posh’ road bike from the “summer” and accepting it’s going to get grotty. Treated it to a proper strip and rebuild this afternoon though – in readiness for a long morning’s ride around the hills tomorrow. The Tripster is firmly placed between it and the wall for now – until I need to ride in torrential rain again (probably tomorrow knowing my luck). The Camber’s had a few runs out too of late.

mrmo
    Free Member

the road bike, the Top fuel hasn’t been used since May, i think, might be April can’t remember.

freeagent
    Free Member

2012 Boardman Hybrid comp.

Mostly ‘cos i’m doing the 52 mile London Bikeathon later this summer on it and need to get some miles in…

Bought some proper roadie shoes for it this week, will be my first ride clipped-in tomorrow so am expecting to fall over at some point!

martymac

my charge filter, a ‘cx’ bike.
    fitted some better mudguards on it (stock ones are truly crap)
    its just easier to cover more miles, plus im sick of wearing components out in the slop on my mtb.
    (i use the term ‘cx’ loosely, its more like a road bike with disc brakes for biffers, which tbh, i am)

rOcKeTdOg

enduro by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

tazzymtb

mostly this

bencooper
    Free Member

On-one Tinbred EBB – my commuting bike…

oxym0r0n

This one:

Untitled by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

TiRed

This past fortnight, my bling roadbike on the smooth roads of the midi-pyranees
    From monday, fixed wheel commuter.
    MTB is easy as I only have a singlespeed rigid 29er

Teetosugars
    Free Member

None sadly.
    Still recovering from my op.
    But if I coud it would be either this:

Or this:

xcneil
    Free Member

Whyte 829 mostly as the carbon version only comes out on race day

aP
    Free Member

Pretty much even between my ti brompton and my custom 853 featch mudguard bike.
    Admittedly it’ll be 6/4 Merlin tomorrow :o)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

road bike

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

My Charge Tap road bike weirdly.

gribble
    Free Member

My Decathlon Rockrider 8xc/8.2 mash up. Only one I have, but she gets used in all weathers.

Merak

Pretty much even between my ti brompton

*Jealous face*

bonesetter
    Free Member

This beats them all for all round fun feedback.

Candodavid
    Free Member

My Curtis XC9, just about hits the spot every time I ride it, mind I’m on Dartmoor tomorrow on the Nicolai so that should be a blast too

tazzymtb

lovely wolfhound there bonesetter

Scapegoat

Road bike, for commuting. I’ve just been diagnosed with a hip that needs replacing (48 ffs) so Mrs Scape has banned me from riding the 140. She’s away for the weekend so I sneaked 30 miles on the XC bike today just to get some mileage in.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Mostly my road and CX bike on the road.

I did venture out on my mtb and then this happened. So back to the road then.

Ringo
    Free Member

my gryphon it makes me smile soo much, bought a bandit 29 earlier in year have hardly had chance to ride it with all the shit weather looking forward to riding that soon

charliedontsurf

Surly steamroller ss pub bike with a PDW take out basket for hauling carnival week Chinese and beer.

Basil

Sold Yeti ASR C
    Sold Scandal
    Sold XTC 29ER
    Just me and my Fargo,sleep happy

Northwind

Actually been pretty mixed, spent about the same time on the Hemlock and the dh bike lately. But the Hemlock’s getting boxed up for the alps and the dh bike needs some tlc so it’ll be the Camber for the time being or the road bike.

orangeboy
    Free Member

29er salsa el mariachi with rigid fork
    Build for winter but still Useing it. Partley because Ive got the bug and partly weather is still rubbish

Beer bike has been out a bit too 1950 gran sport that’s perfect to leave in town or a cafe

_tom_
    Free Member

Road bike but I feel it doesn’t count as a proper bike so at the minute it’s this.. learnt to manual race track rollers earlier 😀

I switch between my hardtail mtb and full sus on what seems to be a weekly basis so neither of them really have a properly cemented place in my “quiver” 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

Like rocketdog I’m mostly riding a 2004 vintage Spesh Enduro lately. I’ve two much more modern bikes in the garage, but the Enduro just nails it every time.

trevron73
    Free Member

97’dale beast of east ,ridden 5 times this week to work and back its my guilty pleasure,JPS scheme and rubbish J3 (swop bomber) its 1 mile a day extra ?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

This and only this. Everything else is back in the parts bins, somewhat amused that on a mountain bike forum lots of peeps choose road bikes when the going gets muddy – always thought that was part of the fun!:

Reet, dawn patrol of deepest darkest Dorsetshire is calling. TTFN.

rkk01
    Free Member

Vintage / classic / obsolete steel road bike …

mtbs all needing TLC 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘What bike you riding most right now?’ is closed to new replies.