Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Russian Products
  • bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Right, so the rouble’s low and in theory I could take advantage of this by buying some cheap russian products. What would you recommend and where can I buy it / them?

??????? ???????

CountZero

Vodka. Brides. Caviar. ‘Bout all I can think of.

Murray

I bought a night scope last time wished I’d bought a proper night sight.

Drac

Cokeski

Moses

Plutonium

hatter

Pickled cabbage

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Shares in sberbank?

ThePinkster

I hear they’ve got quite a bit of oil going cheap that they want to shift if you’ve got a biggish garage/shed.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

So if the Russian economy is doing so bad, what does that mean for Russian tourists on holiday in India? (genuine interest BTW)

thepurist

Apparently Kalashnikov have just given the AK47 a facelift. Think its now in a murdered out colorway for the latest Enduro look.

slowoldman

Titanium

loddrik
    Free Member

Rudeness

Swelper
    Free Member

Periodic Table

Cletus

MIG25 Foxbat

peteimpreza

Arrogance

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

I bought some Beluga vodka off Amazon which is relatively cheap at the moment. Yep I did check out Caviar too. £3700 for a pot of that so I’ll have to wait ’til my finish the drugs testing sessions before I can afford that. I was hoping for suggestions like this…

telescopes

and titanium frames like these…

titanium frames

problem is none of the prices are in roubles.

wanmankylung
    Free Member
    rickmeister

cranberry
    Free Member

They seem very good at exporting violence and instability at the moment – is there anyone that you want killing to death in a way that you can deny being involved in, but is totally obvious that you ordered it ?

godzilla
    Free Member

jp-t853

watches were being bought in roubles recently at great prices but i think most sellers want dollars now at our market rates.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Mate works at a currency exchange in D*****t. Last week 4 Russians came in over a few hours demanding to change large (£5k+) amounts of cash Roubles. He’dbeen told to stop trading. Russians not too happy…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Russian Products’ is closed to new replies.