Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rupert Murdoch
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So, according to Ken Clarke (wonder why he’s spilling the beans) Rupert Murdoch did a deal with David Cameron, to install Andy Coulson:

“Quite how David Cameron got the Sun out of the hands of Gordon Brown I shall never know,” the veteran Tory MP said. “Rupert would never let Tony [Blair] down because Tony had backed the Iraq war. Maybe it was some sort of a deal. David would not tell me what it was. Suddenly we got the Murdoch empire on our side.”

He continued: “We won in 2010 and I found myself justice secretary, lord chancellor. Within a week or two we had got Andy Coulson on board – I think he was Murdoch’s man, that was part of the deal I assume – as the press officer.

Could that go some way to explaining why the results of the Hacking Inquiry were so lenient?

What other shady business is going on behind the scenes…

Speshpaul

Damn you 2017, let me down again.

Poopscoop

Are we still considering letting this low life and his organisation get full control over Sky?

Both parties have had to cosy up to him in order to get a leg up into power and it all stinks.

As for the hacking,I think it was someone on here that said that rich people don’t go to jail anymore, they just have enquiries and lessons are learned…

If you have enough money now, you really are above the law unless you directly shoot someone in the chest with a gun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rupert Murdoch’ is closed to new replies.