Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Running scared.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

TBh, Woppit’s comment on the architecture thread just made him look a bit of a Silly Billy really. I think it was just ‘ooh look other people are enjoying themselves and I’m feeling left out I know I’ll go and be nasty’.

I saw the comment and simply ignored it.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I met a particularly obnoxious forumite at a MX race meeting once. We were both racing. There was the opportunity to do him considerable damage. Which had crossed my mind.

He met me before the start and presented me with a bag of chocolate buttons.

The git.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’ve met that Ernie Lynch in Real Life.

He’s actually really quite horrible and nasty, and has made me cry. 😥

Junkyard
    Free Member

did he spurn your advances?

5thElefant
    Free Member

You should have given him chocolate. You can’t break a man’s leg when he’s given you chocolate.

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety are you trying to have a fight with someone else just because of their forum comments? 😯

🙄

jameso

I’m having a night in. I found the religion threads interesting.. why sunsets are beautiful is a good q. Carl sagan suggested that man was ‘the matter of the universe, contemplating itself’. But science is a religion in the eyes of some. Simply thinking clearly is good enough for me.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I mean, we don’t need to find them beautiful, do we? Serves no ‘purpose’ for us to take pleasure in enjoying a natural phenomenon, surely?

A genetic predisposition to vivid colours might serve a purpose, it may just be that we don’t know what that purpose is (or maybe it is known, but just not by the people on this forum), or it might be like male nipples and just a by product of something else.

jameso

Enjoying natural phenomenon serves a purpose among those who enjoy them – we question the meaning of it and it leads to further understanding. Perhaps leading what some would call enlightenment, of some kind.

clubber
    Free Member

I still find it funny that Woppit can so viciously put down other peoples’ illogical and baseless beliefs but at the same time believes the stupid hifi claims about interconnects, speaker cabling and so on 😀

5thElefant
    Free Member

Does he behead those who burn hifi manuals?

clubber
    Free Member

Probably but I’ll bet he does it in a particular way that makes it sound fundamentally better. Probably has to tie their hands the right way to to avoid induction interference or something.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Probably has to tie their hands the right way

directional cable???

clubber
    Free Member

Exactly.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A remake of Mildred Pierce? 😯

Is nothing sacred???

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m watching a docu on the Minoans, on More 4. All that Greek mythology stuff is fantastic!

Thank God(s) for Religion! 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

The Tudor king is dead, long live the Tudor child king … that’s no good, … Long live the virgin Queen!

Elfinsafety – Member

I’m watching a docu on the Minoans, on More 4. All that Greek mythology stuff is fantastic!

Thank God(s) for Religion!

So I have made them easy for you to watch …

Try these:

1. Did King David’s Empire Exist?

2. Did God Have a Wife?

3. The Real Garden of Eden

She is a clever girl ain’t she?

😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Thanks Chewkw; I might have a watch of that later, or download it actually.

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Thanks Chewkw; I might have a watch of that later, or download it actually.

I just hope that all those who have watched the programme don’t go around demanding her to be burnt alive or beheaded, simply because her evidence actually damned the notion of one god or creator god.

😯

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Running scared.’ is closed to new replies.