Viewing 40 posts - 681 through 720 (of 6,096 total)
  • Rugby thread 2016/2017
  • wrecker
    Free Member

The b**h bastard has gone! Good riddance.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

True but Wales have chronic lack of strength in depth.

Yeah it’s been your problem for a while – 1st XV is great when they’re all there. Mind you, even the ABs are looking weaker at lock with their top 3 missing.

I’m disappointed Liam Williams is missing. He was absolutely outstanding against the ABs. I’d have him as Lions fullback.

Halfpenny has hardly played so it’s no wonder he looks out of sorts. However, he’s still a quality player and is unlikely to do much wrong.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Tickets still available for Eng v Boks and Wallabies FYI

molgrips
    Free Member

Just popping back into the rugby thread.

Are we going to get thumped by Aus tomorrow then or what?

surfer
    Free Member

he’s still a quality player and is unlikely to do much wrong.

This. Saw him at the AJ Bell the other week. He looked good, just uninspiring.

anagallis_arvensis

Are we going to get thumped by Aus tomorrow then or what?

I would think so yes.

peteimpreza

Is there anyway to get the Ireland v All Blacks game on UK TV?

anagallis_arvensis

Is it on skyspurts or not?

tjagain

yes pete – pirate feeds. vipbox is one supplier. have good antivirus /anti pop up and beware popups with hidden close buttons do not download anything.

anagallis_arvensis

I use have a friend who uses mobdro on my his phone.

anagallis_arvensis

Good result for your lot last night TJ. Ospreys got humped by Munster. No suprise really. No 10 in the squad and a bench with 3 props and two hookers. Bit of a farce having a league game when internationals on imo.

Pigface
    Free Member

Ospreys shut out in Cork, not good.

anagallis_arvensis

No 10, kids at lock, two grandads in the backrow and a bench made entirely of fatties. they had no chance

fathomer

peteimpreza – Member

Is there anyway to get the Ireland v All Blacks game on UK TV?

It’s on BT Sport if you have it.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yeah it was a very weak team.

anagallis_arvensis

Cool i have the bt sport app for a bit longer!!

tjagain

Aye – not bad at all AA. Typical Edinburgh tho in that w ran up a good lead then almost threw it away. some good displays by the youngsters tho including a very makeshift and inexperienced front row.

tjagain

AA – as regards Ospreys – its the WRU putting on extra games outside the international window thats the blame here – and all pro 12 teams have to cope with this anyway during the international window.

anagallis_arvensis

Indeed but The Ospreys have a shit load of dual contract players and internationals. Take Lydiate and Davies, they hardly play for their club, should they have recruited them or tried to pick up a few journeymen pro’s who could play all season. Whats the priority for The Ospreys? Currently it seems like a place to give Team Wales players some game time before internationals.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jiffy Jnr out. Hamstring, apparently.

Gah!

tjagain

AA – a mix I would say. Glasgow is the team that loses most layers in internationals – last year 16 in the match day squad – dunno this year. I think its one of the issues with the welsh teams – they pay over the odds to keep the likes of Warburton and AWJ leaving no budget for squad players

also players develop once they get out of their comfort zone – Like Laidlaw wwhen he went south. Once they are established internationals mid / late 20s let them go to English / French clubs – gives you team places to develop new talent. Of course wales with 4 teams has more scope than Scotland with 2.

anagallis_arvensis

Is Scott Williams fit? Looks to have lost more than a few yards of pace but still better than North to 13 and Amos to wing….this could be ugly, very ugly

tjagain

I like North in the centre – Gets into the game more.

anagallis_arvensis

Shame none of the wingers get the ball.

anagallis_arvensis

That stupid **** Gussett still hasnt bothered to learn Alun-Wyn Jones name despite him being a hundred times capped multiple test lion who has captained a lions winning test. Stupid **** ignorant ****

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

That stupid **** Gussett still hasnt bothered to learn Alun-Wyn Jones name despite him being a hundred times capped multiple test lion who has captained a lions winning test. Stupid **** ignorant ****

What did he say? I missed it.

anagallis_arvensis

His daft piece with him on the pitch talking about plays..”look at Wyn-Jones” ****

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

His daft piece with him on the pitch talking about plays..”look at Wyn-Jones” ****

Aaaah! But we do get to call him Gusset. So it’s not all bad.
    What the hell are you doing there Dan Biggar, you muppet!

anagallis_arvensis

Saving a certain try?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Whch they got anyway (some 10 mins later). 🙁

anagallis_arvensis

So he saved one try? Fair exchange..plenty of shit play to criticise but that wasnt one of the huge number you could choose from.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is going to be ugly.
    🙁

tjagain

Wales are just so predictable – and FFS why kick all your ball to the fullback?

anagallis_arvensis

All tge welsh pack apart from Moriarty look like they are running through treacle.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Team. Not just the pack.

Pigface
    Free Member

Horror show 😯

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

AUS playing very well especially the planned back moves, but Blimey Wales coming off third best here.

Will we see a last gasp Welsh comeback?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Oh dear, perhaps not.

Very one sided

anagallis_arvensis

Howley has done it again!!

anagallis_arvensis

Gutting for Webb

Viewing 40 posts - 681 through 720 (of 6,096 total)

The topic ‘Rugby thread 2016/2017’ is closed to new replies.