Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Rugby fans – online link for All Blacks vs Ireland?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Anyone know an online link for the New Zealand vs Ireland game this morning?

hitman
    Free Member

thanks, found one!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Sky Sports 1 now 🙂

anagallis_arvensis

looking at the teams Ireland have a chance here. Wales are going to get roundly screwed next week though.

anagallis_arvensis

ref allows mcaw to cheat and protects him from conseuences……….. bollocks decision

Pigface
    Free Member

Bloody Hell the All Blacks are in fine form. Angelis how harsh was the red card?

NZCol

Interesting choice to try and knee someone in the head right in front of the ref. Bit naughty, I can't remember having seen a straight red before. Ab's seem to have come out the traps firing. Israel dagg having a blinder but Ireland playing well considering.

anagallis_arvensis

I dont think the straight red was overly harsh, but McCheat should have got a yellow for killing the ball on line.

IdleJon

anagallis_arvensis – Member
    Wales are going to get roundly screwed next week though.

+1.

Ireland were completely outplayed, even before Heaslip was sent off. Worrying because this was far from being a 1st choice NZ team. Still, Ireland scored 4 tries! The ABs might get a stern talking-to because of that. 😳

anagallis_arvensis

anagallis_arvensis – Member
    Wales are going to get roundly screwed next week though.

I am mystic meg

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

next weeks lottery numbers please anagallis

IdleJon

lol, that wasn't a difficult prediction though, a_a?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Rugby fans – online link for All Blacks vs Ireland?’ is closed to new replies.