Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rucksack lost. Curbar Gap last night Fri 24 Nov
  • teeon
    Free Member

Hi

Supidly drove off from Curbar gap lower parking bays after a night ride last night, leaving behind my Camelbak riding pack and all its contents!

Inside was a brown leather wallet, silver nokia old style mobile phone, bike tools and other bits, inc. my kids hello kitty buff, which might stand out if the contents have been tipped over a hedge….Clutching at straws I know but hey ho! Pack is black and grey, well used and muddy. I left it at 22.20, realised it was missing and returned immediately, got back at 23.00 and it was gone. If you spot it or any of its contents i’l really appreciate hearing from you. Cheers, Tim

01629 812421 or tim oneal 2000 at hot mail dot com (no spaces

globalti
    Free Member

Try UKClimbing as well.

Also UKDogging.

Daffy

He’s looking for his pack, not a hobby/partner.

I always keep a business card in mine for just this (losing it, not the hobby/partner bot) reason.

slowoldman

Have you tried phoning your mobile?

theboatman
    Free Member

I did a road ride up there about 3pm today, had a look but couldn’t see anything 🙁

I’m assuming you must have been otherwise engaged today and couldn’t pop back to check? given your phone area code, you might only have been 10 minutes away

teeon
    Free Member

yeah, went back the same night and today to scour verges and stuff in case it got launched after someone’s been through it…..It could still have been handed in to police, I reported it same night so will try on monday. Thanks to all anyway, cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rucksack lost. Curbar Gap last night Fri 24 Nov’ is closed to new replies.