Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Rubbish right?
  • sugdenr
    Free Member

The other night some arty woman from the southbank something said that 2/3 of the world population watches the olympic opening ceremony (on TV, of course).

Thats got to be vintage bovine do-do hasn’t it

jon1973
    Free Member

I’d love to know how she came up with that figure. I don’t believe it for a second. I’m more inclined to believe that 2/3rds of the world’s population don’t know it’s happening.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Is that 2/3 of tv owners or just 2/3 of the whole populations. Bollox either way.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    camo16
    Free Member

Well I know 2/3 of me will be watching and I’m a fairly average guy…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

2/3 of the word population

populat?
    ulation?

I’m struggling because it’s an even number of letters, if you’d said half it would’ve been easy.

sugdenr
    Free Member

camo16 – Member
    I’m a fairly average guy…

Dillusions of adequacy camo? 8)

jon1973
    Free Member

I’m struggling because it’s an even number of letters, if you’d said half it would’ve been easy.

😆

camo16
    Free Member

Dillusions of adequacy camo?

The other 1/3 – that’s the complex, misunderstood bit that won’t be watching the olympic ceremony – thinks I’m hot, talented and lucky with the ladies. 8)

iDave
    Free Member

Are the viewing figures the size of Belgium?

willard

Naaah. Twice the size of Wales, with an extra bit slightly smaller than the Isle of Wight.

jon1973
    Free Member

If everyone watching the opening ceremony sneezed at the same time it would put the Earth out of it’s orbit.

portlyone

Maybe that’s from the Chinese Olympics. Their population is most of that 2/3 and they were probably forced to watch it!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Rubbish right?’ is closed to new replies.