Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RSP Plummet Remote Dropper Post
  • hanchurch
    Free Member

Anyone got one? Should I go down the cheap dropper route?

hanchurch
    Free Member

Or the e 10?

Saccades
    Free Member

Just got one, heavier than my reverb and not as adjustable but works well on the 1 time I’ve used it so far.

Mechanically looks really simple so I should be able to service it too.

stuinoz
    Free Member

Had one for a few months from Tredz for £80 or so.

Overall I really like it, coming from a Maverick Speedball its a revelation!

It isn’t as ‘nice’ as a Reverb etc, but at less than half the price I wasn’t expecting it to be. The lever is as good shape and actuation is quick, although it took some fiddling to get the seatclamp tension right for this.

Only concern is with the cable entry ‘noodle’, it doesn’t look very neat and seems to keep the cable close to the stanchion which may cause wear over time.

There’s a new Bikeradar video comparing the RSP and Eten which pretty much sums up my views. The Eten gets a few criticisms which are the reasons I went with the RSP.

flyingmonkeycorps

I’m a few rides in with mine (rain, snow, mud) and it seems pretty good so far. Not as slick as a Reverb but for the price I’m more than happy, as long as it lasts.

craig24
    Free Member

Brand X dropper gets really good reviews for a cheaper dropper –

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/brand-x-ascend-dropper-seatpost/rp-prod149024

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RSP Plummet Remote Dropper Post’ is closed to new replies.