• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RS revs RCT3
  • chip
    Free Member

Last night I finally got around to fitting the revs I bought a couple of months ago to my five.
    I already have the same fork fitted to my hardtail which I have been ore than happy with.

On my first set the middle setting threshold is set perfectly at 90 degrees to the wheel and open is about 50 degrees forward of this And lock out about 50 degrees behind the threshold setting.

On the new set the threshold is about 15 degrees forward of the 90 degrees to wheel so the other settings follow suite.
    So basically is my new forks DNA motion control knob,

On the skew but this is par for the course and It was luck my first one does not upset my mild OCD.

On the skew, should not really be like this but makes no difference to the operation of the fork so forget about it.

On the skew, what a lash up and certain to fail catastrophically causing me to die a bone crunching death.

I was out on it today for a 3hr tour of local woodland, no Gnarr was shred but I did not die and to be fair it worked perfectly.

Superficial
    Free Member

Take it off and rotate it to whatever position you find best?

chip
    Free Member

If it makes no odds I will leave as is.
    As an FU to my desire for order.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nuke

The damper just screws in the top of the fork…id assume its hard to get every fork to be tightened to the right torque and the same position

chip
    Free Member

Ok, thanks. Will forget about it and ride my bike.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RS revs RCT3’ is closed to new replies.