Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RS Revs and Pop Locs….
  • munkster
    Free Member

….someone tell me about them please.

I am v.happy with the Revs but am curious about the Pop Loc. What does it entail to fit one, are they all the same or do you need a specific one for the Revelations etc? TIA if you can help.

This is what I have by the way…

clubber
    Free Member

You’d need a replacement rh leg damping cartridge. Advertise for one in the classifieds as there are people who don’t want a poploc remote setup and will swap. Easy job though.

nukeproof
    Free Member

The Poploc levers are all the same (although newer forks now have Pushloc) but you would need to replace parts in the right fork leg. Its nice to have as I do have a set of Revs with Poploc but I won’t bother upgrading my other set of Revs which don’t.

steve_b77
    Free Member

What you’ve got to ask yourself is: “Is it really that hard to reach the dial on the crown?”

“Do I want yet another lever & cable on the bars?”

Are they really worth it, personally I very much doubt it

munkster
    Free Member

Thanks clubber and nukeproof for the knowledge. Steve, I used to have the “infinite travel” bar switch on my Manitou Minutes and miss it, that is all. Pop loc won’t be the same, but similar in some ways.

clubber
    Free Member

Steve, just fyi, it’s particularly good for tall riders since we have to reach further down and actually, because it’s so easy to use, I use it loads eg for short sharp climbs, etc. Wouldn’t be without now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RS Revs and Pop Locs….’ is closed to new replies.