Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RS Revelations 426 help.
  • rigid_carbon
    Free Member

Looking for some advice,
    Just been out on my new build with Revs – 426 u-turn coil.(3rd ride)
    About half way round the u-turn lost it’s ‘click’, only ‘clicking’ around 110mm – 100mm.
    Later on the ‘click’ from the u-turn dial went altogether – and the travel only seems to be 100 – 125mm ?? I don’t want to force the dial so I’m not to sure what to do. Help please. Need it for the Dyfi on sunday.

Cheers.

Haze

Had something similar on mine, the adjustment became less and less – turns out the bearings under the u-turn had suffered the effects of water a little.

Unscrew the small hex bolt on the u-turn all the way out and remove the cap – there should be 3 small bearings on springs.

Apply grease and re-fit cap.

This is a bit of a shot in the dark considering yours are new, wouldn’t hurt to try though.

simondbarnes

Do what Haze said. My adjuster seized solid after a couple of rides. Bit of grease sorted it out.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Yup mine had bugger all grease under the U-Turn Dial from new, so I put a nice little smear in there and bobs yer auntie, smooth as you like U-Turn adjustment

rigid_carbon
    Free Member

Thanks for your advice guys. Removed top cap (adjuster) and added grease – hey presto ! works a treat. Nice one.

rigid_carbon
    Free Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RS Revelations 426 help.’ is closed to new replies.