Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RS Fiesta
  • iolo
    Free Member

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/85091/sizzling-250bhp-ford-fiesta-rs-on-the-horizon

I owned an RS Turbo Fiesta years ago and loved it. The new one looks great.

Cougar

Think I’d rather have their Shelby Mustang, TBH.

stumpy01

Hmmm. As much as I like the idea of fast Fords, I won’t be holding my breath.

They ummmed and aaaaahed for ages with the previous gen Fiesta before releasing the warm Zetec S and the not much warmer ST. They kept hinting at a ‘rally concept’ Fiesta RS that looked amazing, but it never came to anything; edit – they seem to have made a decent job of the current Fiesta ST & the quick Focuses (Focii?).

Perhaps with a bit of a resurgence in quick cars and hot hatches they will pull their finger out and actually deliver!

I specced up a 1.6 TDCi Zetec S the other day out of itnerest – the distinctly average 95bhp (or thereabouts) model with a fair few extras and it ended up coming out at £18k!! For a Fiesta…..! cough, splutter…..

mindmap3
    Free Member

Hmmm, not for me because it’s based in the Mk 7 Fiesta…

I have one (first company car as grad) and hate it. It’s Zetec S with a few options and I couldn’t believe what the list price was.

My big gripe is the interior; it feels really low rent compared to competitors like the Polo, MINI, A1 etc. All of which can be had for similar money. Not only that but the ergonomics are rubbish too – adjusting the seat angle is hard with the doors shut, the window switches are too far back etc.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

What a pile of poop.

It’s still a Ford.

A fast Fiesta is still a Fiesta.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RS Fiesta’ is closed to new replies.