Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RRPs and Stanchion wear
  • Shandy
    Free Member

Has anybody had problems with RRPs and stanchion wear? I had a bad experience recently, looking at the RRP fitted it seems like it deflects a lot of rubbish into the seals between the bridge and stanchion?

rickon
    Free Member

Muckynutz Fender Benders are a much neater solution. Although I don’t think they’re quite as robust as the Neoguards.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Someone I know had some really bad stantion wear occur which we couldnt really explain-it happened over very short period of time.
    One possibility was the Neoguard either rubbing/flapping or deflecting grot.
    Not happened to anyone else and lots of our bikes have them so not sure
    Cheers
    Steve

Northwind

My RRP definately caused more mud to build up around the stanchions. Not usually massively, though. Not sure if it made any difference, but the Bender Fender does a similiar job and didn’t cause that problem so.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

The muckynutz works better as a mud guard and keeps mud OFF the stanchions. Defo a must have in my opinion.

warpcow
    Free Member

I’ve had much the same experiences with RRPs and Bender Fender. The only thing I’d say is not to use Bender Fenders with Magura forks; it blocks the area between the braces where debris would normally escape.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RRPs and Stanchion wear’ is closed to new replies.