Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Royal Wedding holiday
  • tyger
    Free Member

Sorry if this has already been done but in case you’re not aware…if you take 26th – 28th April as holiday you get 11 days off 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It’s been done.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Good shout!

*runs off to book the time off*

Cheers.

iDave
    Free Member

if you’re only doing it now, you’re probably too late…..

votchy
    Free Member

works ok for those without kids, kids are at school 26th to 28th so no chance of going anywhere. For me booking those days is a waste of holiday 😡

Pieface

Its not really of much benefit though because isn’t half term around that time anyway?

If you do go on holiday it’ll be with everyone else anyway, and already the nation is accepting that that will be the least busy week of the year anyway so the amount of work to be done ‘at work’ will be minimal.

Great if you’ve got kids, but its a bit like taking holiday off between Christmas and New Year IMO, you still get the ‘free’ holiday.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Trying to decide whether to abroad for a week or not. As it’s the Easter break there won’t be many deals & it won’t be that warm in the usual cheap Med places either. Hmmm….
    The missus got annoyed when i suggested camping, again!

allthepies
    Free Member

Ta for the heads up, requested them today and got ’em 🙂

MrOvershoot

allthepies – Member

Ta for the heads up, requested them today and got ’em

Christ you must work with some slow/thick people!!!

That slot was taken by the max number of staff within an hour of the RW being announced.
    Mind you I do work in Liverpool so they have the “angle” on most things 😉

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

Yeah, like the angle-grinder on your bike lock/shed lock/car door (delete as appropriate)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Royal Wedding holiday’ is closed to new replies.