Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Royal Storm Shorts – opinions and sizing ?
  • iainc

Looking at these on CRC – not a lot of reviews around – anyone got them and how do they last, and how is sizing ?

racingsnail
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair, only wore them on two rides though so don’t know how well they last.
    Haven’t washed them yet just tried to hose the mud off (didn’t work there still manky) Hand wash only even though the website said machine washable.

Sizing is a tricky I’m between sizes on almost everything these are no different.
    I wear a 32 in jeans and the shorts are a medium (32-34) I find them a bit tight and have to pull them down a bit to get over my kneepads/stop the gap. The large would fall clean off me, only ratchet adjust and no belt loops.

They seem pretty waterproof so far, I feel colder when I’m dry inside them (might just be me) and the pockets behave weirdly when you have stuff in them.

err… hope this helps.

Edit, and they were £60 when I got them from CRC at the end of november

iainc

Useful info, thanks. I am a 34 normally so ordered them in M, I guess they may be a bit small, although I rarely wear thick knee pads. CRC collectplus may be helpful 😀

Sounds like you got them at a decent price too !

iainc

Well those are a proper medium 😳

CRC returns and a pair of Large ones ordered !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Royal Storm Shorts – opinions and sizing ?’ is closed to new replies.