Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Royal Mail Delays…
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can see on-line where is affected?

Been waiting a couple of weeks now for a few ebay items and a couple of things off the forum- just wondering if I can find out what the delays are life round here (Exeter)and if I dare order Christmas presents online or brave the shops…. 😯

squiff
    Free Member

if the parcel is signed for, spec delivery etc etc there is a tracking number, other than that NO

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

We got stuff delivered on Sunday! Hows that for good service!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eviljoe
    Free Member

How about general information about where in the country there are delays, and where I might be able to pick the stuff up from??

kaesae
    Free Member

Not much is getting through in Edinburgh, I’m running out of bearings and I’m still getting quite a few orders 😯

skiprat
    Free Member

Think you’ll have problems trying to find that out. Called into our post office yesterday to pick up the post. I am expecting 6+ packages, couple even from before the snow. I was told at the local post office that they had several cages of packages to get through there, but in Sheffield, there were 1000’s of packages waiting to be delivered to our post office (Barnsley). The posties in sheffield wouldn’t bring the cages over, the Barnsley posties were only getting over when they could to pick them up.

Looks like blockages at all levels so i think we’ll all just have to wait and see.

Dougal
    Free Member

Had one letter in two weeks in North Queensferry. Have a fair few parcels lost in the ether.

dazzlingboy

Lots missing in Edinburgh. Been waiting for a CRC package they dispatched last Wednesday but no sign at all.

wrightyson
    Free Member

We’ve had no mail for over a week, the official line is that it is too slippy on the pavements!! Oh that’s in Belper Derbyshire by the way.

iain1775
    Free Member

Ive had no post since week last Friday – that was even before the snow hit
    centre of Derby it seems everything was suspended last Wednesday, been some ‘interetsing’ comments about it on the local rag website

carbon337
    Free Member

We got a letter today from the local health centre about a health visit appointment for today (which we cant do) – it was posted on 1st Dec and it only came from the health centre that is 1/2 mile away.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Royal Mail Delays…’ is closed to new replies.