Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Royal Mail: can I tell what service from ref number?
  • higgo
    Free Member

Something is on its way to me. Tracking number is AU77xxxxxxxGB. I know it’s from Great Britain (hence the GB) but does the AU tell me anything about when I can expect to arrive.

Obviously I know it will be delivered when I’m either out or halfway through a difficult shit – I’m just wondering what day.

(yes – I’ve googled it but didn’t find an answer)

valleydaddy
    Free Member

who knows but your premonition of it being delivered when you’re either out or halfway through a difficult shit is probably bob on
    😆

jota180
    Free Member

Something is on its way to me. Tracking number is AU77xxxxxxxGB. I know it’s from Great Britain (hence the GB) but does the AU tell me anything about when I can expect to arrive.

GB means it’s currently in the UK, it changes to GB if it comes from abroad when it gets here

AU? gold service? maybe not eh?

cynic-al
    Free Member

You could always ask the sender?

Drac

Putting the reference number in the royal tracking service page often gives you the service, from pure observation AU has always been for recorded parcels in my case.

maccruiskeen

AU76 is the code for turtlehead. AU77 is ‘Shaking the ketchup bottle’. So it’ll probably arrive during BBC Breakfast

higgo
    Free Member

AU77 is ‘Shaking the ketchup bottle’. So it’ll probably arrive during BBC Breakfast

More likely Judge Judy.

higgo
    Free Member

You could always ask the sender?

You’d think so, wouldn’t ya.
    But I can’t.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Royal Mail: can I tell what service from ref number?’ is closed to new replies.