• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by irc.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Royal Mail at it again (disposing of parcel content)
  • tomhoward

*is more shocked that someone actually bought that airbag helmet*

Jamie
    Free Member

1. The post office she sent the parcel from, should have asked her what was in the parcel.

2. All the same, RM really needs to start contacting people before selling destroying their stuff.

3. I wonder how the helmet was shipped to her?

Northwind

Post office always ask me now what’s in my parcels now. I say “Bike parts”, so it’s not a very useful question- this woman would have said “bike helmet” and they’d say fine.

It’s going to make it very awkward the next time I decide to post someone a jobby in a box, though.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Its as if they are deliberately trying to go out of business!

jag61

did RM ever do the decent thing with that shock they stolesold?

stevomcd
    Free Member

A guest recently tried to post me a bottle of whisky as a tip.

The post office told them he couldn’t as it was “a dangerous substance”.

He told them “That depends on how much you drink.”

😆

garage-dweller

Post Office’s new motto “encouraging you to use the competition since 2013”?

Phil_H

They delivered a pair of gas struts for the tailgate of my car on Monday. I would have thought that those would have counted as prohibited goods.

Neil-F
    Free Member

“disposed of” my “prohibited” air filter cleaning kit that I’d posted because it was aerosol.
    It wasn’t it was 2 pump action bottles.
    Arseholes. 😡

thebrowndog
    Free Member

So what happens when they dispose of something that isn’t actually on what sounds like a very long list of stuff they won’t carry? Does Nell F get compensated for their idiocy?

Kevevs
    Free Member
    user-removed
    Free Member

How are they continuing to get away with this illegal behaviour? Isn’t there an ombudsman to deal with this?

It really is criminal.

irc

So wearing a 1.5 pound weight strapped to the neck was found to be uncomfortable. Who would have thought it?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Royal Mail at it again (disposing of parcel content)’ is closed to new replies.