Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Roval Traverse AL hub adaptors
  • rudedog
    Free Member

Does anyone know where you can get hold of these? I need a set of front 20mm ones, failing that does anyone have a 20mm set that they would swap for the 15mm or QR?

cheers!

Have you tried a specialized concept store?

Failing that – they are DT hubs so research that route.

If I decide to ditch mine rather than repair you can have them, but undecided yet

rudedog
    Free Member

Cheers, I’ll give them a ring, there aren’t any in Scotland but hopefully they will be able to deliver.

kevin1911

How old are the wheels? I may have some kicking around. Which part of Scotland are you in? (Mail in profile if you want to drop me a line)

kevin1911

Actually, I just checked – it’s only QR adapters I have left 🙁

rudedog
    Free Member

No worries – thanks for checking 🙂

Northwind

How old are they- first gen ones? I’ve got a set of 20mms and I really need a set of 15s, for the originals with the big hubs, so if we’re the same then could swap. DT ones don’t fit the front, only the rear.

Specialized to sell them but actually getting them is, er, challenging. I’ve made a few attempts over the years and never got anywhere- lots of wrong parts though.

rudedog
    Free Member

Hi Northwind – I dont think they are as the hubs seem quite small (compared to Hope anyway) they are actually for my brother, I’ll get him to send/post a pic of the hub.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Roval Traverse AL hub adaptors’ is closed to new replies.