• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by igm.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • routes south west of york?
  • Gooner
    Free Member

anyone know of any around tadcaster, church fenton, barston ash, sherburn etc.
    i know its pretty flat but looking for some stuff that might be suitable for a night rides?

if anyone has anything on memory-map that would be great or better still why not come and show us?

thanks

jim
    Free Member

I’ve ridden from Colton (M1 J46ish) a couple of times but its pretty flat farmland kind of stuff – and as such pretty muddy after rain.

There’re better options north of Leeds or there’s some entertaining stuff on/around the Meanwood valley trail, neither of which are very far.

igm

There’s some bits and pieces round the back of Stutton down towards Hazlewood and Towton.

Where you based? Give me a shout if your riding around there – I live up at Acaster Malbis, but work down in the south (Castleford)

Gooner
    Free Member

i live in east leeds but work in bolton percy
    there are a group of us (east leeds, south east leeds mainly) that are looking for some evening rides (start 6:30 ish) where we don’t have to travel to far to get to the meeting/start place

we tend to ride on a wednesday night so an acaster malbis ride would be good

igm

Wife rides horses on a Wednesday so I’m on toddler duty – hey ho.

Ps There’s jobs in Bolton Percy?

Gooner
    Free Member

could do a tuesday or wednesday

Gooner
    Free Member

sorry meant to say tuesday or thursday

igm

Either / both might be good

email is in profile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘routes south west of york?’ is closed to new replies.