• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by tang.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Routes around Slad, Gloucestershire please
  • javatime
    Free Member

I have a few hours to spend around Slad on Sunday. Can anyone suggest some routes nearby or link to some GPXs. Many thanks

5thElefant
    Free Member

No GPXs but I’d head downhill from the war memorial, follow the lane until it becomes a track and you then have easy access to Sheepscombe woods, which can take you over to Cranham woods.

wilko1999
    Free Member

You have mail

fatbobb
    Free Member

You have more mail.

neilthewheel

Don’t forget to take a copy of Cider with Rosie

fatbobb
    Free Member

Go clockwise on the gpx I mailed. Plenty of road short cuts back. Can’t remember if it gets very muddy, but it’s the cotswolds – we are made of mud.

qwerty
    Free Member

I need to make that Slad – Cranham connection, I’ve not yet explored that way. If you’ve a GPX or directions please ping em my way (email in profile).

javatime
    Free Member

Many thanks for the routes ! Much appreciated.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Hi. I’d be interested in those gpx files too (stuplumley at gmail dot com). I ride around Dursley a bit, and the mini DH stuff at Nibley. Cheers

Kamakazie

I’ll be staying near Slad (The Camp) in a few weeks and taking the CX. Does anyone have any good, quiet road & gravel routes nearby?

No GPS at the moment so preferably something that’s relatively easy to follow!

tang
    Free Member

I know all the trail round those parts. I grew up there and live not too far now. Drop me a line, mail in profile. Querty, Slad to Cranham is superb, let’s do it soon!

Kamakazie

Thanks tang, I’ll drop you an email.

tang
    Free Member

If your at the camp don’t discount an mtb, there are some great trails very nearby.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Routes around Slad, Gloucestershire please’ is closed to new replies.