Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • routes around Benson Oxfordshire?
  • lozbrown

Hi

I took my girlfriend biking once and she went out and bought a Giant Anthem, I’m in awe! As you might imagine I’m keen to keep this momentum going, she lives in Benson. Can anyone recommend some good off road routes around Benson Oxfordshire…

Squirrel

Not sure now is the best time as it will be a mudfest! Anyway. If you must, you can loop up through Hailey, across to Park Corner then down the BW heading west and when you can see Didcot power station turn right over to Ewelme. There are plenty of other options just get an OS and enjoy.

stu170
    Free Member

Os map is key for around there. When I was at benson a few people told me some good routes towards wallingford. Ended up getting quite lost. Just pointing and riding then when lost pull the map out and try to work out a different route back. Some really good stuff toward crowmarsh if I remember correctly

br
    Free Member

There are loads, as said above just buy the 1:25000 maps and mark up all the B/W’s

singletracksurfer

There is plenty, but beware the wrong tracks are evil this time of year. Grims ditch up off the 2nd Wallingford roundabout on the left (part of the Ridgeway) is ace. This http://www.roughrideguide.co.uk/In-around-The-Chilterns-A5-size.html will see you right. Loads of routes for all abilities.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘routes around Benson Oxfordshire?’ is closed to new replies.