Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Route Advice – Verbier
  • heihei

Have a day’s riding this weekend in Verbier. Anyone got any route advice?

RHSno2
    Free Member

Um…

Get a guide. Seriously.

wl
    Free Member

Best route in Verbier…..head straight to the guys at Bike Verbier and extend your visit to a week. Failing that, hit the resort itself, buy a day-long lift pass and ride trails like Valan Darby (sp), The Nuthouse, Speedway, Vertigo and, if you’ve a decent head for heights, Jackass. Breathtaking place, amazing riding.

heihei

Spoken to the main companies in town and all booked out. Cheers for the advice wl

freeridenick
    Free Member

Plenty of good stuff under the Gondola to keep you amused for a day. Nuthouse, Vertigo etc are pretty hard to find!

RHSno2
    Free Member

I know a guy who could help.

felix@powder-extreme.com

Otherwise you could pop into either Hardcore or No Bounds. You could just try and find the stuff but it will be hit and miss and the best stuff you’ll need local knowledge (especially if you only have a day)

scruff
    Free Member

For a day you could just pick random trails under the lift and look at the view, ride the bikepark- its easy enough for a day. Nuthouse is easyish to find once your on the right cat track off the lift, then ride it 5 times and wish you got a guide !

You can take a further lift up to Geltianes (?) if its open, its worth it just for bombing down and stopping every now again to look at the very elevated view.

heihei

Cheers for the advice, esp RHSno2 – rode with Felix for the day who managed to scare the hell out of me with some of the trails we rode! He's pretty useful on a bike – can only imagine how good he is on skis. Mrs took a shine to him too!
    Now have to work out how I get back out there for a full week! Awesome stuff!

mcboo
    Free Member

If you dont mind me asking what does it cost to hire a guide for the day?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Valan Darby

Vallon D'Arby I think

Drac

So so many but to get the past like others have said need some who's been there before to show you. Pay for my flight and I'll gladly show you. 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Route Advice – Verbier’ is closed to new replies.