Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Route Advice Middleton-on-Sea/Bognor Regis
  • BigGraham
    Free Member

So gonna be down there for a few days next week and contemplating taking the bike and getting out for a cheeky early morning ride before the girlfriend gets up but where?! any reccomendations or pointers before I just start picking bridleways from the OS? looking for 2hr ish ride if the STW hive mind can help? please!

paulS
    Free Member

Whiteways nr. Arundel is probably the best to seach out for (20 min drive).
    Bogor is very flat.

BigGraham
    Free Member

Cheers Paul yeh just been looking at map and noticed distinct lack of contour lines! was hoping to not have to faff with car but looks like it might be best option!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    paulS
    Free Member

Try this one – covers all the good bits..

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Brighton-MTB-Whiteways-Classic-Loop

Paul.

dave360

yeah that would be a good 'un. Can you download the .gpx?

I live in Felpham, next to Middleton, so let me know if you want some company, Mr Big.

bigyinn
    Free Member

SDW isnt that far away…..

BigGraham
    Free Member

Ta mate – nice one

BigGraham
    Free Member

Dave – have no GPS so no point trying to download but should be able to transpose to scribble on OS fairly easily! Yeh would be nice to have local along if your about tues/wed morn (or eve!)although I warn you now i will be cruising round on the wagon wheeler niche machine (especially if its early!)

dave360

Bugger, I'm in Munich for work Monday to Wednesday next week.

BigGraham
    Free Member

Ah well no worries! looks like I might be down that way every few weeks so next time!

paulS
    Free Member

Let me know next time your down – next week is busy,
    but Big Wheels / No Gears works well in the area…

BigGraham
    Free Member

Yeh sound mate looks like hopefully I'll be down that way once a month or so, will give you a shout next time.

P.S. cheers for the e-mail I'll let ya know how I get on 🙂

dave360

check your email BG

BigGraham
    Free Member

A big thank you to paulS, I rode that route last night (well most of it had to cut the twiddle round slindon out for time reasons) and it was ace! Very dry, very fast will give both you and dave360 a shout next time I am down and have a pass to ride! probably be late july/early august.

Cheers guys, Big up the STW community!

Graham

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Route Advice Middleton-on-Sea/Bognor Regis’ is closed to new replies.