• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Epic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Roughride Role Call
  • martyntr
    Free Member

Right I’m there… who else is going ?

flamejob
    Free Member

No way.. that course is my idea of hell. Never again! It should be called the ‘Really smooth and uphill Ride’

Clink

I’ll be there – first time doing it on a ss though…

ps44
    Free Member

Yep, plus my two regular riding mates. Done them all and keep coming back, but I think we’re on short course this year. We’ve been doing lots of uphill on grass to prepare 🙁

peteimpreza

Not me even if it was the last MTB event still going.

Boring does not come close.

Clink

Boring does not come close

Its a nice long day out exploring trails that aren’t always open – does it for me

sp
    Free Member

Aye, I’m there again 🙄

billyam998
    Free Member

sadly not there this year, have a good one, apparently it starts from the top of the hill this time.

jim29
    Free Member

me!

How is it boring?

fbk
    Free Member

Not boring. Just not particularly technical.

Really good event – mellow atmosphere, well organised and you can pick which route you want to do on the day. Good post ride food too.

Disappointed I’m missing it this year but Mayhem beckons and there’s only so many weekends I can do 🙂

Epic
    Free Member

Me (& a mate + Muddypuddle), if my hayfever/asthma calms down. Didn’t make it to work today I’m so bad.

All the medication in the world doesn’t seem to help and I’m getting worse year on year 😥 My doc offers the same s#!t advice and pills every year. And every year I spend at least one night in hospital with asthma.

And by the way I love the Rough Ride’s terrain. It’s something different, in a beatiful area. A few grassy climbs will only make you stronger 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Roughride Role Call’ is closed to new replies.