Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rotor shims
  • Mowgli
    Free Member

I could do with spacing my rotor off by about 1mm. Has anyone used either the Hope or Syntace ones?

LBS has the Syntace ones for £5, and CRC has the Hope one for £2 + £2 postage so not much to choose between other than supporting LBS.
    Cheers,

gazc
    Free Member

i’ve used the hope one – did exactly what i needed it to do and totally forgotten about since 🙂

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I use the Syntace ones. Very handy for swapping wheels in and out without having to re-align the calipers. I got them from bike24 I think.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

IF you need one, I’m sure either would be fine. I bought a couple of the hope ones “just in case” and it turned out that I needed both of them.

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Space the rotor? Or do you mean space the caliper? I’ve used hope ones, you can get it pretty good so full pad is used.

stumpy01

I’ve used the Syntace ones and they work just as you’d expect. Got them when using two sets of wheels on one bike and the hub width was very slightly different between sets. Spacing one set of wheels meant I didn’t have to reset the calipers every time I swapped wheels.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rotor shims’ is closed to new replies.