Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Rossi out of Italian Moto GP
  • lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Suspected fractured shin following a highside crash in practise.

. So here's my prediction Pedrosa to lead from stat,Lorenzo & Stoner chasing. Stoner crashing out on lap 10, Lorenzo takes lead with 4 laps to go. Lorenzo 1st, Pedrosa 2nd, Dovisio 3rd.

Almost as predictable as F1 now.

the-muffin-man

…a broken shin, as well as his hair accident!! Its not been a good weekend for him!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Bad news – if it is he'll miss the next few races too!

rOcKeTdOg

he's only half listening to the hair comments in that pic

mboy
    Free Member

😥

iDave
    Free Member

is hora bothered? i think we should be told…

epicyclo

Don't like to see Rossi injured, but it gives Stoner a chance to catch up, so that's good.

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Only way the whinging whining Aussie will win!

Come back Doohan-a real mans racer.

chainslapp
    Free Member

You will probably see him next in 2011 as he may go for the shoulder opp as well.

richcc
    Free Member

🙁 was hoping to see Rossi ride at silverstone in a few weeks.

alwyn
    Free Member
    br
    Free Member

230 GP's in a row, since 1996 – who else, in any sport could claim for that kind of longitivety?

Also will be able to sort his shoulder out.

But is this his retirement 'event'?

Starrman28
    Free Member

😥 hope he gets back soon.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Incredible record – the man's had a charmed life until today. Get well soon, Vale!

Hairychested
    Free Member

What a shame. A truly great rider.

uplink
    Free Member

It looks like he's making it known he's now willing to drive a Ferrari after all the 'will he won't he' rumours

reggiegasket
    Free Member

that wasn't slow

salsaboy

Don't think I'll bother with the rest of the season now the GOAT is out.

ivantate
    Free Member

bet there are a few tickets going cheap now. I was at the San Marino GP a couple of years ago when he broke down. I know its his local one but have the spectators went home although there was a Ducati in the lead.

hora
    Free Member

Ouch, hope its a straight forward heel 🙁

Someone needs to sort his hair out though!!

cbrsyd
    Free Member

What a shame. A truly great rider.

Not just a great rider but the best of all time and I'm old enough to have seen most!

Session will be a procession now led by Lorenzo. Think Lorenzo would have won the championship even with Rossi fit but such a shame we will not get to see the battle.

Muke
    Free Member

I like his ipod content….Valentinorossi.com

Healing vibes to the GOAT

epicyclo

Pedrosa – the new Eddie Lawson?

Brilliant ride by Stoner on less than brilliant bike. That's probably the smartest ride I have seen him do for a while. His front wheel looked like it was going to fold under him a few times.

Seeing Hayden go down like that may convince Ducati they have a problem.

Crell
    Free Member

Ride of the day was Melandri. I just wish he'd do that more consistently. The way he rode through the field was amazing. Stoner shaking his head on the line was bizarre by comparison. I guess he was rueing that tyre choice before he got off the line or that he hasn't put the ink on a Honda deal just yet.

It pains me to say it having watched the formula evolve over the last 12 or so years, but MotoGP now looks pretty uninspiring compared to the racing in Moto2 and 125. For those stuck with just the awful BBC coverage you have my sympathy – you don't know what you're missing.

Rossi's crash was awful – about 120 mph or so. I feel a bit less annoyed now though that I won't be at Silverstone watching.

hels
    Free Member

Just watched this and I have a question – are the riders really tiny like jockeys ? The commentator mentioned "150kgs of bike and 50kgs of rider".

Now I know you must have to be pretty fit but 50kgs ?? Thats under 8 stone and tiny for a bloke…

iDave
    Free Member

they're mostly little keyring sized men

epicyclo

I hope Rossi doesn't make the mistake so many have made before and come back too soon and compound the problem.

Doohan was basically a handicapped rider for most of his reign.

nickc

Pedrosa is teeny tiny about 50kg , not all the others are.

Dull race though 'part from Stoner Melandri on the last lap

Hadge
    Free Member

Great shame for Vali but I'm sure he'll take the rest of the season off to recover properly as his chances of winning the world title are all but gone unless Jorge or Dani has a bad accident too. I think Casey's head is somewhere else – in Honda's camp I guess as he looks like a shadow of the guy who was winning 2 seasons ago. Was so looking forward to going Silverstone seeing Rossi – never mind

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Rossi out of Italian Moto GP’ is closed to new replies.