Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rossett Gill – Red Pike—______?
  • Blower
    Free Member

Owt else similar to the title worth doing?

n what bike for it

jonrambo
    Free Member

Yeh erm i reckon if ya like that sort o stuf then u gotta get yersen to landegla! Same sorta thing! Mega gnar! I tend to use my marin quake, awesome bike for dat sorta stuf, hope this helps ya blower, think i saw u out ridin tother day, do u ride a kittyproof? Sorry i ment nukeproof!! 😆

Blower
    Free Member

Well i aint been to Landegla yet, if thats the same will go there after ive been back up to Lakes for some more..
    just would like to try somet like Rossett Gill again or Red Pike..

hmmm Jon Rambo,i was in Hebbers tuther day on the Kittyproof,where you on of them guys i saw on them Freeride type bikes 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lowey

Wharnscale bottoms bridleway.

Styhead to Stockley Bridge.

Dollywagon

Mardale Ill Bell to Nan Bield. (cheeky, and that opens up a whole can of worms)

Blower
    Free Member

Done Dollywaggon and nan Beild so tick them off.

others i aint done,hmmm

GEDA
    Free Member

Blacksail pass to Wasdale is better than Red Pike, epic trail. Then back by Sty head, Honister- Warscale bottom is just rocktastic.

grum
    Free Member

Ullock Pike? It’s highly ‘cheeky’ though.

Blower
    Free Member

yes have done Ullock Pike

others mentioned above are on the list of to do’s now 8)

jonrambo
    Free Member

Dolly waggons shit! 🙄

Blower
    Free Member

aint that bad jonrambo just gets a bit tiresome-and repepative after a while going over the drainage channels,but the bit after grizedale tarn is good.

scary_carey
    Free Member

Stake Pass next to Rossett aint too bad – nowhere near as nasty or challenging as Rossett though.
    One of my favourite routes is over Harter Fell then down Nan Bield to Haweswater. Bit more natural feeling as as there aren’t loads of water breaks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rossett Gill – Red Pike—______?’ is closed to new replies.