I’m new to the forum and a bit of a MTB newb (though i do a lot of motorbike trials)
I’ve been riding a Felt Q920 at various trail centres for just over a year (Gisburn,Cannock,lee quarry,ect) and now I’m looking to change my steed.
I’ll be honest and say i probably don’t warrant getting a new bike based on my skill level, but i have some spare cash and want a little bling as my riding partners have all just upgraded (Cube 110, Spesh Camber, Scott Genius)
As such I’m looking for a full sus (i will keep the HT) with plenty of bling that suits my ability level or at least Mask / flatter it.
Currently the Rose Jabba Wood 6 is at the top of my list as it just pips the canyon on spec, i did look at the Cube 130 but I’d rather not have the same(ish) as my friend. Everything else I’ve looked at in the LBS’s just does not seem to compete on spec.
- Looking to spend £2000 ish
- I’m happy with Shimino or SRAM shifter
- I’m 70kg and 5.6ft, 35 years old
- Fitness is ok but not fantastic (a lighter bike would help im sure)
- I do like to push it but I’m not getting exactly getting big air or indeed any most of the time (i guess 120mm is plenty for me ?)
These are the online shops iv been looking at ....
Any advice/input (experience of bikes above for a beginner, other options?) to help me make a decision would be much appreciated.
Cheers in advance, Si