Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Rose Bikes…
  • chrisdw
    Free Member

Just placed an order with Rose Bikes.

I paid for the order through PayPal and I have received the PayPal invoice, but had no emails from Rose at all.

When I click on my account on their website It states I have no open orders.

Is this normal?

rwc03
    Free Member

I ordered something last night and it took an hour or so to appear.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Ah okay that’s put my mind at rest.

Cheers mate!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jmenorton
    Free Member

Same happened with me, eventually showed up on the site though. Just recieved the tracking details for bike, currently on its way on a plane. woohoo

Cheezpleez

I ordered a Reverb yesterday for a frankly amazing price. Said there was limited stock on the website. Had the same thing – they took the money from my Paypal but no confirmation email. Got in touch with them today and they said it was out of stock when I ordered it. 😥 Bit of a bummer but they did respond quickly and efficiently to my email.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Thanks everyone! It has now shown up on their website!

Shiny set of SLX brakes coming my way!

widge34
    Free Member

chrisdw – Member
    Thanks everyone! It has now shown up on their website!

Shiny set of SLX brakes coming my way!

Let me know how you get on with these brakes as I’m thinking of purchasing a set 🙂

cp

For future reference, it seems cheaper to use credit card on there. Using PayPal, you get charged in euros and the PayPal conversion seems quite a bit less good than rose bikes own conversion for credit card use…

Rickos
    Free Member

Widget – got a set from Rose on my Stumpy that you could have a shot on if you like. Nice brakes. A bit on or off, but I quite like that.

jmenorton
    Free Member

Also be sure to sign up for the vip card (its free) if you plan on spending alot there, i got about £25 worth of points after spending about a grand, should come in handy for bit n bobs.

rwc03
    Free Member

I ended up paying by card as I swear I was getting charged twice for delivery.

boltonjon

I bought a reverb last July – dead quick delivery

However, its recently failed on me, so have just sent it back – getting the feeling its gonna take a while!!

Does anyone have any experience on their ‘returns’

Cheers

widge34
    Free Member

Rickos – Member
    Widget – got a set from Rose on my Stumpy that you could have a shot on if you like. Nice brakes. A bit on or off, but I quite like that.

Rick. Are the SLX brakes the new M666 ones?

seanodav
    Free Member

@boltonjohn as far as im aware you dont need send it back to germany, fishers uk will deal with it if you send it back to them via lbs.

TrevorB

boltonjon, I had a Reverb fail that I bought from Rose. A brand new one turned up about a week later. 8)
    I have bought quite a bit of stuff from them lately, no problems with delivery times 2-5 days so far

MrTall
    Free Member

Anybody suffering with Rose Bikes website at the moment?

Been trying since yesterday to buy some brakes but whatever i add to the basket has disappeared once i click on the go to checkout page?

Bought from them twice recently and never had a problem before?

awh
    Free Member

MrTall – could be a browser problem. I had a similar problem with the CRC website which I fixed by deleting my CRC cookie.

MrTall
    Free Member

Nope. Just deleted all my cookies and it’s still not working? Weird.

awh
    Free Member

Works fine for me using Google Chrome. Maybe try a different browser?

andyl
    Free Member

Fine here. Never found it to be a quick site.

andyl
    Free Member

Just looking on there for gear cable and they do SP41 in a variety of colours for £5.90 per 2.5m! Never seen that anywhere.

tinribz
    Free Member

Got something last week and the parcel tracking was most impressive, wish all online shops used DHL.

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

Returns – I bought a dynamo at about half the price of UK suppliers but they sent the wrong hand – very quick resolution of the problem and they can’t have made any profit on the deal.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Rose Bikes…’ is closed to new replies.