Had a pre-emptive visit to the dentist today, I have a tooth that's clearly seen better days and it's periodically starting to give me grief so thought I'd get in early and have it sorted before I entered a world of on-going toothache.
The outcome is either a root filling and crown or extraction.
Now given that the bike always comes first and I'm currently on the brink of securing a new one, I've decided that extraction might be the preferred/cheaper way forward.
Also considered that a root filling might still only be putting off the inevitable if only for a few years, fair assumption?
Worth mentioning that it's the next door neighbour of a previous extraction, anybody got two adjacent molars missing...and how do you find it with eating etc.?