• This topic has 134 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Sam.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Rooster – anyone had any updates?
  • try5
    Free Member

Tumbleweed…..

myopic
    Free Member

Was wondering exactly the same thing. Nothing new on Facebook since the frames in customs post, but Singular Website says pre-orders will start shipping in w/c 10 August: http://shop.singularcycles.com/collections/frontpage/products/singular-rooster

Clobber
    Free Member

Sam sent this out Tuesday:

Well, frames are here, through customs, container unpacked – I am just waiting to hear when the frames will be delivered here. I was hopeful that would be today but it didn’t happen. Anyhow – barring disaster I will FINALLY start shipping frames at the end of this week!

teacake
    Free Member

This on Singular’s Facebook page: Linky.

Hopefully we’ll receive our frames this week.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Blue Roosters?

brianp
    Free Member

Rooster shipping yehhhhhhhh

brianp
    Free Member

You could choose yellow or classic blue when ordering on the Kickstarter.

Clobber
    Free Member

Blue roosters for when you already have an old swift and are sneaking a rooster into the collection….

thegreatape
    Free Member

Nice. The yellow looks good but that blue looks very nice.

zigzag69
    Free Member

I’m reliably informed there is a Rooster shaped box waiting for me at home 😀

myopic
    Free Member

zigzaG69 – Had you received an e-mail notification to say it was on its way or did it arrive without an e-mail? I ask because I’m waiting too but haven’t had e-mail yet

core

zigzag69
    Free Member

myopic – no email – Sam’s pic on Facebook yesterday did look pretty encouraging though! Hopefully too busy shipping to email, which is fine by me.

myopic
    Free Member

Thanks, zigzag. That’s what I’m hoping!

Sam

There should be shipping notifications coming from the courier. I’ve been shipping at least 10 frames a day every day this week so all the Kickstarter frames will have shipped by the end of the week. If you are wondering where yours is just drop me a mail. They are going out in the order of pledges being placed with a few exceptions at people’s request. If you haven’t got it yet you will do very soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘Rooster – anyone had any updates?’ is closed to new replies.