Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rooms to rent in shared house in Calderdale
  • Clover

Two double rooms to rent in mountain bike-friendly farmhouse in ‘the self-proclaimed MTB centre of the north’ – Walsden, Calderdale. Lots of room, secure bike store, real fire, super warm kitchen with Aga, two minutes to fantastic mountain biking, two minutes from the Leeds/Manchester train line. £325pcm including wifi and bills. Need to be be dog-friendly and happy to share in firewood chopping.

Please email for more details. (Address in profile)

iDave
    Free Member

read that as ‘including wife and bills’ 😯

Clover

There are definitely no wives included in this deal. You could always bring your own. As long as she chops firewood. 🙂

Trampus
    Free Member

How sustainable is the presumedly free firewood?

Clover

This winter it’s from tree thinning from the land, last winter it was from a house renovation that would otherwise have been landfilled… it’s better than gas but less good than a windmill (you could always bring your own windmill if you were worried).

Mackem

can you include a job too?

Clover

Dog walking? Not the kind of thing that would keep you in sparkly mountain bike bits…

Clover

Rooms still available…. wives, dogs and mountain bikes welcome

hora
    Free Member

Can I keep my mistress in one of those rooms? She is quiet and I do not allow her out incase she makes friends (and leaves). Her name is Ola and she will be around this evening to view (I’ll keep the room key).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rooms to rent in shared house in Calderdale’ is closed to new replies.