Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Roof top boxes. Any discounts knocking around at the moment.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Need one for the “summer” hols. Any deals about.?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Roofbox.co.uk or presumably Halfords

sing1etrack

Probably not the best time of year to get a discount on that sort of thing, but this linky will give you a 5% discount at Roofbox which is better than a kick in the balls. Good service and kit from these guys too at competitive prices.

Or there’s always ebay for a punt.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Stoner
    Free Member

I was in halfords last week and they had a sale on roof top boxes.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165500_langId_-1

probably a bit “half price pots” though 🙂

verses

Neil, Not sure where you are, but I have a Karrite one (I think it’s either a 280ltr or 320ltr) in Suffolk that I no longer need.

Karrite are Thule’s budget brand, it’s in pretty good condition (a few scuffs and squashed flies but no cracks) and has been used between 10 and 20 times.

Email me for more details if interested ecna DOT rfi AT gmail DOT com 🙂

Cougar

+1 for Roofbox, their service is second to none and I’ve yet to find cheaper.

alba23
    Free Member

Halfords exodus 470 was 239 after 30% discount .order online to pick up in store and get another 10% off . This was only last week .

Nick

Make sure you don’t get a full width one with a U-Bolt fitting if you’re not tall, I’m 5’11 and it’s a real bastard getting ours on the Mondeo.

Good for storing tyres and wheels in while not in use though (**** thing takes up half my garage).

alba23
    Free Member

Halfords exodus 470 was 239 after 30% discount .order online to pick up in store and get another 10% off . This was only last week .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Roof top boxes. Any discounts knocking around at the moment.?’ is closed to new replies.