Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Roof bars for Citreon Berlingo / Peugeot Partner without roof rails
  • thenorthwind

Sorry, I think I might have asked this before, but I gave up looking and now I’m trying again and still getting nowhere.

I have a Mk2 (02-08) Berlingo Multispace with no roof bars/rails.

I can’t work out how I would about getting roof bars (ideally my old Thule T-track aerobars with a different footpack on them, or attached to roof rails attached to the car) on it.

All my searching, including on sites where you can put a model or even reg in, give me stuff for cars with roof rails.

On each side of the roof there are three sets of these:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Xuc8Q9]2017-08-26 13.01.45[/url] by Dave W, on Flickr

They don’t seem to come off, but they don’t have much to fix to either. Do these help in any way? Do they have a name.

Someone told me you can get a Thule footpack that’ll grip round the tops of the door apertures, but I’m not convinced that’ll work on this car.

Anyone got any relevant photos?

Cougar

Have a look on roofbox.co.uk. They’ll tell you what you need, and if it’s not clear email them, their customer service is excellent.

jerseychaz

Try http://www.micksgarage…. they post from Ireland, several brands and cracking service in my experience 🙂

DickBarton

mocks Garage have a sale on roof bits just now as well. I bought some Yuro bars for my Partner…rated to 90kg capacity (roof is rated to 75kg) but the there bars I think are rated to 70 or 75kg. Yuro were 35 quid delivered

sweepy
    Free Member

Thats what you use, get the thule footpack, and the fitting kit for the van.
    I used it on the van, then onto my multispace.

sweepy
    Free Member

Its the 1184

kayak23

I got some bars for my Berlingo, same year as yours from Toys 4 Vans. Like this.

They are very good quality and clamp onto the mounts you pictured securely by way of a bolt on each foot.
    Quick to get on and off and come with the uprights pictured which are very handy too.

They’re an aero shape and there’s a little wind noise but it’s minimal I found.

Excellent quality and quick delivery too.

Click Click

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Whereabouts in the UK are you? I have a set of Thule feet and fitting kit that you can have for £20, but postage might cost a wee bit. I’m central Scotland.

thenorthwind

Cheers all. 1184 look like they’re the thing I need. I think I can see how that works.

TroutWrestler, sent you an email, ta.

andyl
    Free Member

got 2 sets of thule aerobars for a 306 hatch if they are any use to you with the correct fitting kit.

thenorthwind

Are they the same fitting Andy? Could you maybe drop us a pic please? My email is in my profile. I only need the fitting kit, though, I’ve got a pair of aero bars (assuming they’re the right length).

pocpoc
    Free Member

They are the same fitting system and bars as our old Picasso that we got rid of a couple of weeks ago.
    These are ours which are Halfords square bars. Really easy to fit, no tools required and just locks the handle down with the key once done:

Stealth ad alert!…. 😉
    Coincidentally, as I no longer have the car I’m now going to be selling these.
    £30 and based east of York if you’re interested.

thenorthwind

Cheers, I think TroutWrestler has me sorted with a set of 1184 feet which is ideal for me as it means I can use my existing Thule bars and carriers.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Roof bars for Citreon Berlingo / Peugeot Partner without roof rails’ is closed to new replies.