Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Ronnie O'Sullivan
  • bearnecessities

I love the guy already, but that performance & quote on live telly just made me love him more!

I won’t repeat it in case I get the hammer 🙂

Spin
    Free Member

A great player no doubt but a troubled soul.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was just about to start a thread with the same title. He is just un believable! Imagine not riding your bike for a year and expecting to get some times / distances close to your previous best. He just rocks up after working on a bloody farm and tossing it off for a year and wins the world title 😯

somafunk

A subtle reference to a “lady of the night” dropping her sunday best :D, he’s certainly the best player to ever grace the table.

11 months away from the game and he walks back in and makes it look easy, credit to steve peters for sorting his head out, i hope ronnie continues to play as there is no-one else that can compete wi him when he’s on form.

bearnecessities

A great player no doubt but a troubled soul.

Yeah, but you can just tell he’s a totally nice fella to boot; we’re all troubled souls 🙂

spacemonkey

Not sure he is a totally nice fella TBH. He’s said some pretty disrespectful things in recent years and still struggles with his inner chimp. A genius on the baize but sadly a tosser as well IMO.

dannyh
    Free Member

I’m with spacemonkey on this one. He’s a hyperactive attention-seeker in my opinion. He is one of these people who crave the limelight, but only if it is 100% in his favour.

Awesome talent, bit of a pillock.

See also Kevin Pietersen.

MoreCashThanDash

Interesting to see Dr Peters being hailed as the Brains behind it by the BBC commentary team…..

bruneep

quote on live telly

which was?

wrightyson
    Free Member

In reference to his mood swings,
    “Up and down more than a whores draws”

bruneep

😀

Markie
    Free Member

Incredible player. Don’t much care for him based on what little I know of him. Understand that that won’t trouble him at all!

Holyzeus
    Free Member

“Up and down more than a whores draws”
    He and his family would know…..

easygirl

Talented player , who dosent realise what he’s got.
    Should stop moaning and groaning and count his blessings, there are thousands of people who would give their legs to be in his position

RichPenny
    Free Member

His dad was imprisoned for murder. I’ll keep my legs thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Ronnie O'Sullivan’ is closed to new replies.