Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Ronaldo gone
  • Sonor
    Free Member

Well I could never have imagined that Ronaldo and Ian Ormondroyd would be mentioned in the same thread.

trailmonkey

True, one is a legend, the other………………………… a preening, prancing, pouting show pony.

Legend.

fizzer
    Free Member

Perhaps United will buy Tevez and give him a game now.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well I could never have imagined that Ronaldo and Ian Ormondroyd would be mentioned in the same thread.

TBH, Ronaldo does not in any way deserve to be mentioned in the same thread as Ian Ormondroyd.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’d get Lampard instead of Gerrard.

fizzer
    Free Member

With 80 mill to spend (hopefully) buy both!!!

Hairychested
    Free Member

And play with a goalie and 10 midfielders?

tails
    Free Member

Whilst i’m disappointed he has gone it was always his dream to play for real madrid he gave us a few good seasons helped us win the champs league scored 42 goals which is incredible in any league. So I don’t hold any hard feelings, especially as loyalty such as giggs or messi shows can’t really be bought. £80m is stupid money even if you got him and messi. SAF knows the score we need to find 25 goals before the start of the season be that by buying a top class player from europe an up and coming south american or perhaps anderson rooney berba becoming more clinical. One things for sure the EPL is a worse off when you lose people like ronaldo or henry. Despite Real massive spending i still can’t see them beating barca.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Ronaldo gone’ is closed to new replies.