Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 123 total)
  • RON SPENCER CYCLES WARRINGTON!
  • walla24
    Free Member

Get lost manwell.
    Bike theif anyone!???

also £5 is a bargain, respect to the LBS'

Smee
    Free Member

I'm guessing that if it only took 3 secs to get it out then it wasnt rounded….

Inbred456
    Free Member

Just had a look at Ron's site, wish there was a shop like that near me!

http://www.ronspencercycles.co.uk

oldgit
    Free Member

Would have been cheaper at an internet shop!. I mean how much did you want to give the guy?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Then there is the VAT the shop owner will be paying, so that's £4.35 profit. And he also has the cost in admin to log the transaction and to bank the money.

meehaja
    Free Member

SEEMS FAIR TO ME! SHOULD HAVE INVESTED IN PROPER TOOLS YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME!

Or some such nonsense. yeah, he could have done it for free, but then he wouldn't make any money, then when you get a bolt stuck and it needs removing where will you go?

I see you're selling a stumpjumper? Are you a recognised specialized dealer selling that many stumpjumper comps in 17in?

Suggsey
    Free Member

Tight arsed git-oh sorry useless git, £5 if you are a mechanical halfwit is worth every penny. People like that really p133 me off. Rant over.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think we have a contender for Cockend of the Week here.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

From Ron Spencer's workshop page :

"We also have the ability and technique to adapt normal bikes for customers with special needs and disabilities"

http://www.ronspencercycles.co.uk/workshop.html

A fiver doesn't sound a lot to help out a customer with special needs and disabilities remove a bolt.

Goz
    Free Member

Probably used one of those quality A/K sets given away with a certain mag!
    £5…bargain…£10 minimum charge in my workshop.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Thread hasn't quite gone as you expected Manwells, has it?

davidrussell
    Free Member

lol @ ernie.

This isn't turning out how he envisaged is it?

STW can be a cruel playground sometimes.

bruneep

dear god I hope he's not ginger……….

manwells
    Free Member

WELL CHAPS I SUPPOSE MY POST KEPT YOU ALL ENTERTAINED FOR THE EVENING! WHAT A PITIFUL EMPTY LIFE YOU MUST LEAD TO SPEND ALL EVENING ON THIS FORUM SLAGGING FOLK OFF ALL THE TIME! DO YOU NOT HAVE A TELLY IN YOUR HOUSES! JUDGING BY THE AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT ON HERE I BET YOU NEVER FIND TIME TO RIDE A BIKE! GREAT PUBLICITY FOR RON SPENCER CYCLES THOUGH! I BET HE WILL ONLY CHARGE ME 50 PENCE NEXT TIME! NIGHT NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT MIND THOSE BED BUGS DONT BITE! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ojom
    Free Member

umm, you started the slagging…

anyways, merry xmas n stuff.

AlasdairMc

manwells – Member
    I BET YOU NEVER FIND TIME TO RIDE A BIKE!

Neither do you clearly if you're selling three of them.

bruneep

I doubt he'll let you darken his door again.

iDave
    Free Member

ON THIS FORUM SLAGGING FOLK OFF

you're the expert, or is your memory as bad as your IQ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

WHAT A PITIFUL EMPTY LIFE YOU MUST LEAD TO SPEND ALL EVENING ON THIS FORUM SLAGGING FOLK OFF ALL THE TIME! DO YOU NOT HAVE A TELLY IN YOUR HOUSES!

Now I'm jealous ……….. the thought of you and your telly having a full and fulfilling life,
    leaving no time to slag anyone off 😐

0091paddy
    Free Member

DID HE SAY £5 NO OFFERS?

akira

Our official minimum labour charge is £12.50, if someone is a cock then it will get charged, if someone is nice then it'll probably get reduced or waived entirely, Manwells fee would more than likely be upwards of £25 if we use a similar scale.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

WHAT A PITIFUL EMPTY LIFE YOU MUST LEAD TO SPEND ALL EVENING ON THIS FORUM SLAGGING FOLK OFF ALL THE TIME! DO YOU NOT HAVE A TELLY IN YOUR HOUSES!

– and who started with slagging folk off..?! Muppet.

jim29
    Free Member

I love the fact that watching TV is somehow above browsing the Internet on Manwells' path to enlightenment!

Between this thread and iDave's, I've concluded that you sir are a tit!

tails
    Free Member

In manwells defense he is clearly not a trader as thats the same 4 items just reposted, and acusing him of being a theif is a tad harsh.

spacemonkey

Didn't a famous portrait artist once say, "You're not paying me for the time it takes to sit here and paint you, you're paying me for all the years of experience it's taking me to get to this point." (or words to that effect)?

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Lmao yeah mate bet he'll charge you 50p next time mate. Is that 1p for every person that thinks your a cok?

montylikesbeer

Now that is a big cock

Bream
    Free Member

😆 at this thread, FFS 🙄

rOcKeTdOg

is manwell planning to hack the site like the children did last year, do you think?

wwaswas

"is manwell planning to hack the site"

well let's hope he's written his hack in a case sensitive language then…

rOcKeTdOg

is he from Barcelona?

oldgit
    Free Member

I've never met Ron Spencer but I already like him 🙂

lowey

WHAT A BELL END.

oldgit
    Free Member

Ooh that came across all a bit Dick Emery 😕

davidrussell
    Free Member

manwells,

Hope Santa brings you a new keyboard and a decent set of Allen keys.

Who needs TV when the Muppet show is on here?

duckman

Switches heating off and warms hands on the well-flamed Manwells.

Does posting overpriced rocky mountain bikes on bikemagic count as a full life? If so,you are living the dream!

Reluctant
    Free Member

Are you Kaesae in disguise? 😉

billyboy
    Free Member

I think that a picture of this dickhead should be posted in every LBS in the country and that there should be 'severe on the spot fines' for any LBS staff who offer to help him in any way shape or form…..ever.

iDave
    Free Member

THIS MIGHT BE HIM, ALTHOUGH OTHER MICHAEL HEATONS ARE AVAILABLE….. CLEARLY IF THIS ISN'T HIM, I'M AWFULLY SORRY

Sidney
    Free Member

I went in to Hayles Cycles in Cornwall whilst on holiday because I'd idiotically put the left pedal on the right arm and foobarred the thread. They re-threaded it good and proper and didn't want anything! They also took a good deal of time recommending local bike routes. I felt cheap only giving them a fiver for a beer for their time and help.

Thanks to Manwell I don't feel cheap anymore!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘RON SPENCER CYCLES WARRINGTON!’ is closed to new replies.