Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Romanzo Criminale
  • ncfenwick
    Free Member

Anyone else watching this gem hidden away on Sky Arts? Best thing on TV in my opinion and the one programme I really look forward to watching each week.

Says a lot about the viewing public that a programme with subtitles is seen as ‘Arty’

Tonolina
    Free Member

I’m watching it as well. Hopefully they will show the second series straight after the first. You should also be watching Braquo on FX channel. I think part of the appeal of the foreign shows is that you haven’t seen the actors in other programmes. There should be a rule that if you are on TV, you can’t appear again until you have spent ten years ‘honing your art’ in the theatres around the country. Hopefully this would put an end to much of the celebrity culture, especially the ‘I’m A Celebrity’ rubbish that pollutes my screen. Or did until Tivo came into my life.

The other gem on Sky Arts is the ‘Onion News Network’ which started this week. Although it is a remake of ‘The Day Today’, it obeys my ten year remake rule, so for many people it will seem brand new.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yes we watch it, though to be fair we’ve yet to get into it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Romanzo Criminale’ is closed to new replies.