Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rollers – Motivational/Workout videos
  • spooky_b329

Got a nice set of rollers sitting in the garage. Novelty value has worn off, played about hopping on and off them, speed records, trying out a knobbly full susser on them etc 🙂 Wife also has the odd dabble but the will power is lacking for both of us!

I’ve looked through Youtube and there are a few videos with tips for workouts but what I’m really looking for is something like the horrible experience I was put through when I tried going to my wife’s spinning class!

I don’t want to watch someone riding rollers and talking to me about what they are doing, there must be a series of videos somewhere with some shouty person standing in front of the camera, telling you what to do and perhaps playing some motivating music when they are not talking (rather than some softly softly background melody during the whole clip)

scruff9252

Either Trainer road or Sufferfest.

/end_thread

spooky_b329

Excellent 🙂 Thanks

mtbtomo
    Free Member

+1 for Sufferfest. It’ll cost a few quid unless you’re a Strava premium user, but its worth it.

markgraylish
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/lFbjsRvjF-A[/video]

This should get the blood pumping….

+1 for Sufferfest. It’ll cost a few quid unless you’re a Strava premium user, but its worth it.

Sadly, no longer true but there are some other freebies to Strava Premium members

big_n_daft
    Free Member

YouTube Paris Roubaix videos

You attack every time they hit the cobbles

Find the Eurosport commentary, Phil and Paul are dire

scubashark
    Free Member

Get yourself a ANT+ dongle, speed and cadence sensor, HR monitor also helps and get on Zwift. Properly addictive. Use mine most days. Did 1H 40 mins on my rollers with Zwift the other day. Shattered by the end.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rollers – Motivational/Workout videos’ is closed to new replies.