• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Taz.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Roll call for Enduro 6 this weekend.
  • postierich
    Free Member

Will be there pit bitchin if I dont manage to blag a ride(I,m broke)
    Might have a bash @ the night ride though.

Dont be touchy if I take the piss you racer types 😉

Mark

Singletrack will be representin’ 🙂 Two of us.. Lots of flags.. killer subs deal.. Then ‘racing’ as a pair on Sunday.. Come say hi 🙂

dave360

bah. was well up for this, but hospitalised for lump chopping instead.

crazy-legs

I’ll be around, not riding though.

terrahawk
    Free Member

Not me. Bloody Catton Park innit.

topangarider
    Free Member

We’ll be there – same pair as last year, but both on different steeds. My mates nicolai has only see the bit of tarmac at the end of the drive, so we’ll see how it goes on the practice laps tomorrow.

The website seems to suggest some of the course may have benefitted from some ‘weatherproofing’. I can remember a coup[le of particularly boggy bits last year, but didn’t think it was too muddy?

dot
    Free Member

Will be doing it solo for the first time this year. In fact, there are five of us from the new mills massif all popping our 6 hour solo cherry!

Taz

Yep. Planning on being there riding the solo category.

No training as such so will see how that works out

postierich
    Free Member

Peeing in down @ the moment been on off for most of the morning 😕

Anyone bottling it give me a shout! 😀

Taz

Postierich, I may need to pull out due to work. Will know late afternoon. You can have my solo entry if that is how it plays out.

Should know about 5ish

beej

Peeing down is good – I can’t be arsed to replace my mud X’s with the dry weather tyres.

postierich
    Free Member

Update not rained since 11.30ish and been cloudy and sunny,going up for a lap @ 5 and some food,will give update on course and conditions.
    Taz that would be cool will donate to the STW boys as I still owe them for some classified sales.

Rich

sheldona
    Free Member

Bummer forgot all about this would of done it if Id remembered it was on 🙁

Taz

Rich

I’m out 🙁

But I guess 🙂 for you. What’s your e-mail and I will send you my details.

Thanks

Taz

weeble
    Free Member

I’ll be there riding solo.

Ridden the course this afternoon and I’m happy to report it is dry and dusty 😀 and the forcast is good.

Lots of nice singletrack and hard core has been laid over the sections that cut up when wet, so hopefully it will ride better when wet.

Good luck everyone.

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Weather around Catton/Burton is Summy – has been most of the day.
    Not been down to the course – but if any of the local trails are to go by it will be dry(ish). Weather forecast for over night is dry and tomorrow will be ok with some light rain – so not bad

Done the enduro a couple of times solo and in pairs – didn’t want to do it solo again as 6hrs going round and round is a bit boring. So instead I’m off to do jacobs ladder tomoz – yeh!

postierich
    Free Member

Course running well shame thay have gravelled some of the good bits and added speed bumps photos later.

Taz richard.munro2@ntlworld.com

Cheers Rich

underthesun
    Free Member

That gravel is loooosssseeeee. Preferred the mud ;o) Course is best yet tho IMO

postierich
    Free Member

A few pics,lots of bluebells

Taz

Rich

You should have my details. Hope you enjoy. Course looks good. If you fancy buying the STW world boys a pint, then great but happy that the entry is not wasted

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Roll call for Enduro 6 this weekend.’ is closed to new replies.