Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rolf Dolomite wheels and forks from the Trek Carbon frame! what are they worth!
  • pimpmyride
    Free Member

As above, sold the frame (waiting for confirmation) and now the wheels and forks are for sale, the wheels are Rolf Dolomites with black hubs, black spokes, and blue rims, they spin forever and are stupidly light, they also have a strange number of spokes which iv’e never seen before? also come with either slicks or some well used Bontrager tyres or nothing, all in very good condition, what are these worth?

Also some Manitou Skareb air forks 80mm travel in very good condition, lockout, rebound etc hold pressure perfectly and are super super plush!
    No damage to the stantions work lovely and look nice and well made, what are these worth?

Sorry for asking but a quick search on ebay hasn’t helped as there are none the same and I want to put them on the classifieds but genuinely don’t know how much to ask!

Pictures will be on classifieds tonight at around 9pm when he brings them round to my house.

Can anyone help?

cynic-al
    Free Member

How old are they? Condition, servicing etc?

If this is that 7 year old trek…not much.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Depends on age, how true they are, condition, disc or v brake etc. Rolf Dolomites are not common place in the UK and are mainly for the American market, hence why you wont find many for sale to gauge a price against.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Thanks guys, will get some pictures up tonight along with a more accurate discription.

Cheers

crazy-legs

The original Rolf’s are excellent wheels although certain batches had a few Quality Control issues. Hard to get parts for the hubs now though which will impact a bit on the S/H value. I had a couple of sets of Rolfs, the Vector Comp road wheels which lasted years of commuting, training and racing (including a season on my CX) before I finally blew the rear up when the rim split due to wear and tear. Had a set of Rolf Urraco disc wheels on my MTB for a while too, they looked cool, were absolutely bomb proof and very light. Still regret selling them…

In answer to the question though, anywhere between about £60 and £120 the pair depending on condition/age etc. Might have a bit in rarity value but the lack of spares availability probably cancels that out.

righty
    Free Member

they are a nice set of wheels, i have been running a pair for about 3 years on one of my bikes and had no reliability issues, i’ve been running them super ghetto this years and they wrk well, they aren’t stupidly light btw around 1800 grams for the pair- my recent disc wheel build of 1290 grams is stupidly light 🙄
    they are a good solid nice looking set of wheels though and I would be happy to pay £100 for a set if I was in the market

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Thanks people, will probably put them on the classifieds tonight for £100 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rolf Dolomite wheels and forks from the Trek Carbon frame! what are they worth!’ is closed to new replies.